Today is my sweet friend Laura's 29th birthday! Laura is that friend that just really "gets" me. She's the friend that I can call when I need to laugh or cry or vent and she will listen and laugh or cry with me. I am so thankful that we get to do life together! Ella and Max love LaLa so much too! We have so much fun spending time with her and Jack and Sam...and Bob too, of course! Happy 29th Laura!! We love you!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
happy birthday LaLa!!
Today is my sweet friend Laura's 29th birthday! Laura is that friend that just really "gets" me. She's the friend that I can call when I need to laugh or cry or vent and she will listen and laugh or cry with me. I am so thankful that we get to do life together! Ella and Max love LaLa so much too! We have so much fun spending time with her and Jack and Sam...and Bob too, of course! Happy 29th Laura!! We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks so much Bobbi! i can't tell you how much i love you and your family! you are my friend that just gets me too! most people just think i am crazy! hehehe
Post a Comment