Thursday, January 29, 2009
diaper dilemma
Sunday night, during a brief stop at my in-laws' house, Max decided to do his "business." Normally, this would not be an issue, but we had been out of the house all day long and I had JUST changed his diaper using the only diaper that I had left with me. Needless to say, we were trying to figure out what to do. Should we let him sit in it until we can get to the Wal-Mart down the street to get more diapers? Should we let him sit in it all the way home? Would our noses be able to handle the odor???? In joking, Jason's mom mentioned that she still had a receiving blanket from when Ella was little....and the wheel's started turning in my head. To help you understand my thought process...I had just spent $21 on a box of diapers the day before....AND we were going STRAIGHT home. So......Max got to wear a purple "diaper" with white flowers for the drive home. He kept tugging at it and saying "off." Of course, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures before we took it off! Jason would like to burn these pics, but I think I will tuck them away in a safe place to show to Max's future wife!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE it!!! That is so funny bobbi! he is so cute!!!
Post a Comment