Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's All About the Crumb-Snatchers!

A few of our friends have blogs and they have inspired me to try it out! Special thanks to my very creative friend Laura who helped make the title so stinking cute! I love being a mom....so what better thing to blog about than my two sweet kiddos! Here are a few pics from our fun-filled week.

Ella and Jack at Sesame Street Live. They had so much fun! Any time these two get together it is quite entertaining.

Ella painting a "very beautiful treasure chest" (those are her words) at Jack's Pirate Party. Happy 3rd birthday Jack!!

Max is ready to get his grub on!

Our sweet little thumb-sucker! He is quite content with his blankie and his thumb. Precious!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute blog! I love teh pics of the kids! Max looks so sweet in those pics!!! It seems like just yesterday that Jack and Ella were that little!! I love ya!

Nicole Knox said...

Yours kids are so cute....