Mr. Hollywood! Ella insisted that Max wear these sunglasses last night...he doesn't look too sure about it!
Urban cowgirl! Ella loves to wear hats right now. She is riding the horse that Nanny and PaPa (Jason's parents) bought her for Christmas....she named him Mario.
Howdy partner! She loves for me to take pics of her making silly faces or doing funny things...I can never just get a smile. She's so funny!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Taking It Easy
It's been a quiet week around the Whitlock house....well, as quiet as it can be with two little munchkins! We have spent a lot of time in our pajamas this week, just having fun at home.
Ready....set.....crawl! Max is so close to crawling! I think he's going to be a little more traditional and use his hands and knees, instead of "bear crawling" like his big sister did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that she named him Mario! That is so Ella!!! Mr. Max looks pretty cute in his little sunglasses too!
Post a Comment