Yesterday, June 14th, was Ella's 3rd birthday! I can't believe it!! It really seems like just a couple of months ago that we brought her home from the hospital. She has added so much to our lives! She has a very tender heart, but she is also quite spunky! She definitely keeps us on our toes around here! We love her so much!!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!
(sorry the slide show is so LONG...i just wanted to fit all 3 years in!!! i'll post pics from her party later. hope you enjoy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Is it bad that I am watching a slide show of your child and crying like a baby??? I cannot believe that they are THREE!!! I love that picture of her and Jack at the hospital! I remember telling your mom that day that I might be Ella's mother in law one day!!! hehehe I love sweet Ella so much!!! She is such a sweet little girl and BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy Birthday sweet ella rose!
Post a Comment