The Whitlocks have been pretty busy this week. Jason put together a swingset for the kids for most of the day on Wednesday...and a little more on Thursday night...and then finally finished it on Friday night. Thankfully, he got some help from my brother, Aaron, and my dad. The swingset was Ella's birthday gift from all of the grandparents! THANK YOU!!! She finally got to go out and play on it this morning for a bit and she was so EXCITED! She had a blast!!!
Thursday, the kids and I went to Tahlequah with my mom. Being the nerd that I am, I googled Tahlequah before we went down there and I found a little restaurant called Sam and Ella's Chicken Palace....the names a little misleading considering the fact that they serve pizza! There were several reviews stating that it was the best pizza ever....and of course, I was drawn to it because of the name. We thought it would be fun to check it out, but weren't sure if we would have time before my mom had to go to her little seminar. Long story short...Sam and Ella's was right on the way to where we were going. We stopped in and had lunch and it was YUMMY! I'm not sure I would say best pizza ever, but it was really good. Very Hideaway-esque. If you ever find yourself in Tahlequah, you should check it out!!...there's not much else to do there anyway! :)
Friday was a really big day! Ella got her ears pierced!!! She did so good! My biggest fear was that they would get the first ear pierced and then she would flip out and not let them do the other ear. She took it like a champ though. She started crying after the first ear, but sat really still for the second one. She cried for a few minutes afterward....and then we went to McDonalds for some ice cream and it was all better!! She looks so pretty with her "special earrings" (those are her words) in her ears! To finish the night, we went over to my Aunt Patty's house for dinner. Ella and Max "played" Rock Band with my cousin Logan. They had so much fun!! Poor Logan was really trying to play and the kids kept getting in the way, but he was so sweet to entertain them! Quite a full week for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like a great week! Love the name of the pizza place!!! I have been looking for Sweet Ella some new earrings!!! We can't wait to see them!!!!
Post a Comment