Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We're Still Here!

I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything on here. We are still here and doing well. Sometime around that last post (Valentine's Day), we found out that we are expecting a third little Whitlock in our house! That (hopefully) explains the lack of activity on the blog. I am finally getting over the first trimester EXHAUSTION, but I'm working full-time right now (for a 6 week class), so I just have regular exhaustion now! :) I will post more soon....I hope! Until then, here's a pic of our family on Easter!

1 comment:

Becca Gantz said...

i love your family so much. I am so stinkin excited for you and number 3 maybe this time REBECCA will be your number one choice for a name. so cute ella and rebecca... sisters for life. haha i am just assuming it is going to be a girl i have a feeling... say.. if i am right maybe you will name her REBECCA????? hahahahh