We had a great Mother's Day weekend! Last night, we went to Zorbas with Jason's family. It was yummy! This morning, we dedicated Max and my sweet nephew Jace at church. It was such a special way to start off Mother's Day! After church, we went to Rocky and Lydia's house for lunch with my family. Another yummy meal!! Thank you Jesus for allowing us to be surrounded by family and for blessing me with two precious kids and a very sweet husband!
I had so many pics that I wanted to post from today, so I stole the idea for this slideshow from my friend Paige (thank you!!). Happy Mother's Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so sad that we missed sweet Max getting dedicated! We love him and Ella so much!
Happy late Mother's Day!!
Sweet Daughter and family,
Thank you for sharing the fun pictures of our Mother's Day '08 memories! I hope your day was as wonderful as mine. There is absolutely nothing more important than time with family, especially my 3 amazing children and 4 phenomenal "grand"children!
Love,
Mom
Daughter,
Thank you for the wonderful pictures and memories of an awesome Mother's Day '08! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Nothing is more precious than time with family and especially 3 amazing children and 4 precious "grand"children!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment