Last week was lots of fun! Ella spent time with some of her favorite friends. Thursday afternoon, Aunt Lydia brought Courtlynn and Jace over for a visit. The girls had so much fun playing together! The boys pretty much just took turns sleeping!!! Friday morning, we met Laura, Jack and Sam at Pump It Up. Ella and Jack had a BLAST!!! I didn't get many good pics of them playing because of the lighting and the screens that they have on the toys, but let me assure you they played their little hearts out! Ella loved going down the huge inflatable slide! At one point, Ella and Jack were wrestling in the moonbounce and Laura and I were cracking up! I know I've said it so many times before...but those two are HILARIOUS together!!
Cowgirl Courtlynn!

I don't even know what to say about this one! There are several themes going on here!

Ella and Courtlynn enjoying the cupcakes that they helped make.

Ella had fun going down the big slide at Pump It Up and this smaller one too. She has no fear!
Little buddies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment