Friday, May 30, 2008

oKc ZoO

We went to the zoo with Laura, Jack and Sam yesterday. The weather was really nice and it didn't get too hot until right before we left. The kids had so much fun and they were all on their best behavior! We love spending time with our friends!!

Ella riding a "cheeto"....that's what she called it when she was telling Jason about the carousel.

Sammy, Laura and Jack on the carousel.

Ella and Jack liked to get out of the strollers at each exhibit to get a better look. If you look closely, you can see two lions up on the rocks.

I just had to put this one in here because I thought it was PRECIOUS!! Laura told them to put their arms around eachother for a picture and this is what we got. Two little monkeys looking at the monkeys!!

They finally got it figured out! Little cuties!!

Sweet little Sammy and Max were both tuckered out before it was all over! It's exhausting trying to keep up with the big kids!

They had a little area set up for face painting...so of course we couldn't pass that up! Ella picked a ladybug. We did this on our way out and the kids were just worn out!

I think this picture sums up how we were all feeling by the time we left....EXHAUSTED!! Sweet little Jack looks so tired here!! He chose a tiger for his cheek....although it didn't quite look like a tiger when the lady finished. Bless her heart!!

Time for a nap!! We had a great day with our special friends!

1 comment:

Laura said...

okay...I know they are our kids...but are they the cutest things or what?!?! I LOVE all the pics! I love how sweet little Ella is so brave on her "chetto" and my big strong boys are holding on for dear life! We had SOOO much fun!